Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

WHOA

Hubert Cumberdale sounds like hes got a lot of pain and anger inside of him...

You set a great tone with this movie. I Clap.

*Claps*

Mario VS Sonic 3d Mario VS Sonic 3d

Nice work

Good job on the 3d render. must have taken a while.

Just FYI, that songs by White Zombie, not Rob.

Forehead Shavecut Forehead Shavecut

The ending was very sad :'(

Heh, yeah that some great crazyness...and it was dang funny. I liked the basil part the best.

Hostile Hostile

Right on man

This was obvously a very big project. All of your scence looked great. I really like how the forest looked as well. Very smooth animation. Nice work!

Run nur Run nur

Cool

Definetly different! Your frame by frame skill are obivously excellent, that flower thing was really good looking and pretty smooth too. Liked it.

DBZ in a Nutshell 2 DBZ in a Nutshell 2

Very laughable!

I am glad i got to see this. I was dissapointed to see that you still just animated mouths over jpegs...and a few other things but the great mp3 makes up for it.

Mario Brothers - Part I Mario Brothers - Part I

nice style

This was put together very well! Its nive to see a mvie with some feeling behind it instead of random killing. nice work!

Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Ninja Turtles

DAMN!

That is some damn excellent drawing my friend! Very nice intro and the animation wasnt bad either. Very nice work!

Work It Work It

ok here we go...

You are pretty good at drawing people. i can never be satisfied with any of the people that i draw. Mabye thats why I always draw robots. Anyway, you have a good concept: Making fun and killing Missy Elliot, but you need to expand on it, give it a polt, backgrounds, and other story elements. It couldnt hurt to throw in some sort of interactivity as well. Mabye have multiple death buttons that will make the watcher want to watch the movie again and kill her another way. Ok that it. E-mail me if you want to respond because I probably wont read it if you post it on here. Keep at IT!

Paper Wars Paper Wars

Nice frame by frame

I admire people who to frame by frame animations. They require a lot of work and time but in the end (as you can see by this movie) they are way higher quality then anyone who just tweens a bunch. Must have taken a while to make man, nice work.