EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02 EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02

I enjoy this like a madman!

Oh man me and the red head totaly burt down the forest!

That was freaking hilarious! She was damn impressed when I blew the guy away!

I really like the humor you put into this game and you should definetly make more like this. Dont listen to all the pervs on NG who are pissed off that this was not a "traditional dating sim". This was funny anyway you slice it.

"my head will explode...
MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE!
5..4..3..2..1..
My head exploded now get out of my house!"

Blaster master (TestA.) Blaster master (TestA.)

Wow nice work!

Very impressive! I loved master Blaster and I still do, and i think you definetly captured the feel. The lowering of the tank was a VERY nice touch as well.

Things I would work on is smothing out the background or maybe even creating some of your own original levels, and im sure you know you have to fix them buggies.

Overall, if you made a game with this engiene it will have a high chance of getting on the front page (with Tom being a major fan of anything that is NES) and im sure you will make it into the "game remake" collection. Once again, nice work!

galactic stampede galactic stampede

Greatest looking flash game ever!

You have definetly got talent! Those where some VERY high quality sprites and animations. I love how during the first gun fight when you aimed the charater moved along with your cursor. Very nice work! Looks amazing! By far the best looking flash I have seen!

Pop Them! Pop Them!

stolen

stolen

Pico's Cousin Pico's Cousin

Pretty good

You did good man! Now its just a matter of smoothing things out on your next animations. Adding more detail to little things. Any form of shading would help. good job good game good times!

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Greatest flash game ever

That is excelence times 2. I was thinking I was going to lose but then I got daemon and rocked everyone. This was truly the best flash game ever. Very well made.

Crazy Belmont Crazy Belmont

Hahaha

Tom, u so crazy!

you pick portal music v.1 you pick portal music v.1

ok

#3 or #4 should go up, they pretty cool

untitled-orange untitled-orange

you fucking basterd

I HATE YOU..... you should be banned from the site for shaming the untitled series. This was not even close to being as great as yellow or even red. Go think up your own ideas you JACKASS!

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 3.42

YES!! I hope this kicks the living shit out of mini putt and that water baloon game