Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

WHOA

Hubert Cumberdale sounds like hes got a lot of pain and anger inside of him...

You set a great tone with this movie. I Clap.

*Claps*

Mario VS Sonic 3d Mario VS Sonic 3d

Nice work

Good job on the 3d render. must have taken a while.

Just FYI, that songs by White Zombie, not Rob.

Forehead Shavecut Forehead Shavecut

The ending was very sad :'(

Heh, yeah that some great crazyness...and it was dang funny. I liked the basil part the best.

EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02 EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02

I enjoy this like a madman!

Oh man me and the red head totaly burt down the forest!

That was freaking hilarious! She was damn impressed when I blew the guy away!

I really like the humor you put into this game and you should definetly make more like this. Dont listen to all the pervs on NG who are pissed off that this was not a "traditional dating sim". This was funny anyway you slice it.

"my head will explode...
MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE!
5..4..3..2..1..
My head exploded now get out of my house!"

Blaster master (TestA.) Blaster master (TestA.)

Wow nice work!

Very impressive! I loved master Blaster and I still do, and i think you definetly captured the feel. The lowering of the tank was a VERY nice touch as well.

Things I would work on is smothing out the background or maybe even creating some of your own original levels, and im sure you know you have to fix them buggies.

Overall, if you made a game with this engiene it will have a high chance of getting on the front page (with Tom being a major fan of anything that is NES) and im sure you will make it into the "game remake" collection. Once again, nice work!

galactic stampede galactic stampede

Greatest looking flash game ever!

You have definetly got talent! Those where some VERY high quality sprites and animations. I love how during the first gun fight when you aimed the charater moved along with your cursor. Very nice work! Looks amazing! By far the best looking flash I have seen!